This website uses google analytics to optimize it’s content. If you don’t want to provide your anonymized data you can opt out here: Disable Google Analytics
More informations about google analytics’ data policies you can find here.
This will disable the google cookie.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
There is no wordpress feature to opt out from these cookies yet. And the coding skills of the website owner are not big enough to provide you such an option. So we encourage you to regularly clear your browser cache and your browser cookies if you don’t want the help of these little cookies.
- AdAce – management of the add display
- Buddypress – community management and building
- Duplicate Post – makes it possible to copy posts
- Envato Market – connection to the envato market directly via wordpress
- Facebook comments plugin – commenting on articles via facebook
- G1 socials – modification of share buttons
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – display google analytics data in the wordpress dashboard
- Google Analytics Germanized – help to make it possible to opt out from google analytics
- Head, Footer and Post Injections – injecting code into various website sections
- Mashshare Share Buttons – displays admin selected share counts to generate a virtual buzz around the articles.
- MediaAce – media management
- myCRED – user motivation
- Official MailerLite Sign Up Forms – newsletter singup
- Photomix – picture edditing
- Redirection – redirection of old and broken links
- Remove Query Strings – removes query strings to optimize the website
- Snax – enables user submitted content upload
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer – fixes insecure content
- Video Thumbnails – provides YouTube thumbnails
- Vision Core – Core date of theme vision plugins
- What’s Your Reaction? – enables user comments via emojis
- Wordfence Security – software firewall
- WordPress Importer – importing of wordpress data
- WP GDPR Compliance – GDPR compilance helper
- WP Subtitle – adds subtitels to wordpress headlines
- WPBakery Page Builder – website editor